Job Title: Business Liaison Manager
Reports to: Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy
Buena Suerte Ltd, Buena Suerte is a multidisciplinary company, consulting, Research and data management agency. We provide high quality technical expertise and management services to assist policy makers and practitioners in achieving their goals. We lead the way in capacity strengthening on agriculture & agri-business enterprises, community development, financial management, project planning & management, Community Based Disaster Risk Management, Leadership and Management. Buena Suerte Company Limited is fully registered with ministry of Justice and constitutional affairs and chamber of commerce, industry & agriculture.
The Buena Suerte Training Program aims to prepare trainees to become specialist and skilled who integrate their knowledge of the relevant sectors with their mastery of procedural skills to deliver highly professional care to the wider community.
The fundamBSI_Business Liaison Manager_Finalental goal is to assist the Director of Business Development & Marketing strategy to ensure that the firm’s Business Development plans for each department and sector are kept up-to-date and relevant. In addition to ensure that the campaigns of activity required for each plan to drive growth, client relationship management and profile are executed. So the successful candidate will act as a bridge between the legal groups the internal Marketing team, the Public Relation agency and other external supplier organizations. The Business Liaison Manager coordinates recommendations to the Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy and the Board relative to public relations and functions attended on the behalf of Company. The BLM performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities assigned by the Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy.
- The Liaison Manager shall facilitate communication between Company management and the key stakeholders
- The Liaison Manager shall support strategic partnerships by providing top-quality advise, facilitating effective knowledge management, and providing technical assistance to project planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting in any collaboration
- Contribute in the development of Business concept notes & Proposal
- Acts as advisor to the Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy on all matters relating to assigned areas of responsibility for the purpose of providing information to meet Company goals and objectives
- The Liaison Manager will act as the link between the legal groups and the fulfilment role of stakeholder’s internal and external marketing support services.
- It is fundamental to this role that the candidate has a thorough understanding and experience of the role and the intricacies of Business Development (DB) planning. The BD plans that currently exist will need constant development, updating/amending.
- Designs in conjunction with the Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy and Board the implementation and solicitation of feedback from external stakeholders for the purpose of improving services and programs provided and forecasting future needs of the Company’s programming
- The role will require regular meetings with each department/sector where there is a BD plan. The candidate needs to be an integral part of these legal groups and be accepted as part of the team and a valuable asset in ensuring that their plans are kept on track.
- Recommends a variety of communication mechanisms for Company communication to stakeholders for the purpose of providing a creative and innovative venue to clearly and accurately convey Company activity in alignment with vision, goals, and objectives.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders for the purpose of building effective communication, enhancing relationships, and ensuring a high quality of customer service to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Develops, plans, and/or coordinates various system-wide company activities (e.g. community outreach, media/public relations functions, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing relationships, improving customer services/programs, and promoting a positive public image.
- As such he/she should be aware of all the actions needed for each of the plans and will be responsible for executing or delegating the BD/marketing activity.
- Prior to departmental meetings he/she will review the plan, gather relevant data, review minutes from previous meetings and be able to report of actions.
- Formal minutes will be required from each meeting, a recap and actions since the last meeting and an agenda for the current one.
- An in-depth understanding of each BD Plan will lead to a need to be competent and authoritative in
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of public relations and communications programs and/or marketing campaign strategies.
- General knowledge of South Sudan Country context and Policies
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records and statistics and to develop meaningful reports from that information.
- Ability to effectively express ideas orally and in writing.
- Ability to make oral presentations before large/small groups of people.
- Ability to exercise considerable tact and courtesy in frequent contact with the public.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- 5+ years of experience in Liaison or relationship management/marketing, including program
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in economics, Finance, Business Management or its related
- Effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management
- Fluent English and Arabic both in written and oral communication skills. (Local Languages is an added advantage)
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/ manage others in a fast paced,
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Awareness of latest developments within Business Development/Marketing fields
- Be both a strategic thinker as well as being a capable implementer
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to- time
- South Sudanese National only
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications, cover letters and updated CVs with at least three reference with their telephone and email contacts. Address your application to; Human Resources Department, Buena Suerte Ltd. Located in Atlabara, Opposite University of Juba, 21st Street. Next to the Mosque. For Further information, or how to apply, please reach out on email to email@example.com in copy to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating clearly on subject: Application for the Position of Director of Business Development & Marketing Strategy – Juba
Closing date for receiving application is; December 24th, 2021, 5PM.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted and documents once submitted WILL NOT be returned to the candidates
Iam looking for a Human resources Position. I hold a bachelors Degree in Human resources Management and more than 8 yrs experiences in Human resources Department.
Currently we dont have job opening for HR Position. Keep checking on our website in future, we shall that advertised
Good news for South Sudanese to have such an innovative company to assist us in understanding busines and to be the first country in business strategy.
I am Mr. Leti Victor Eyissa interested in tge position of the business Liaison Manager at your company.
I hold a master degree in Financial Management and Macroeconomic policy from South Korea.
Degree in Economics.
My interest is to build up from that position.
What do you advice.
The detailed Job description and application process can is on the website. http://www.buenasuertee.com/career/